Friday, January 7, 2011

Archies 2010

I've been meaning to get this going, and Donna B. has reminded me that I have not yet posted an Archies list for the year that has just passed. But yesterday was Epiphany, so I guess this year is really started, the Christmas season is over, and it's time to start afresh.

So, without further ado, the Archies are things that made the biggest impact on my life in the past year. That's the sole criterion as I understand it. I'm not including relationships with people here, because that's just not something that goes on this kind of list. Here we go.

-National Public Radio
-Netflix instant streaming
-Starbucks Doubleshot on Ice with Caramel
-Amazon Kindle
-Suscitatio Incendia (it's me, but it's a new way of me thinking about and processing things)
-Dexter, king of my backyard
-St. Peter's Episcopal Church
-CatalogLiving.net
-Mr. Clean Magic Eraser
-Etsy.com

There are probably more, but these are the ones that I always seem to come back to. Thanks, 2010. You were a lot better than 2009.

T

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for playing, T! Great list (any list that includes the Kindle, NPR, Starbucks, Etsy, and St. Peter's is tops in my book).

    ReplyDelete